Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belajar Linux

3 posters

Go down

Belajar Linux Empty Belajar Linux

Post  tetamu Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:01 pm

Ada beberapa rujukan yang boleh kita gunakan untuk install linux. Klik link bawah ini:-

http://www.linux.org/docs/beginner/install.html

Selamat Mencoba!
tetamu
tetamu

Back to top Go down

Belajar Linux Empty Re: Belajar Linux

Post  anismunirah Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:10 am

boleh ke dlm satu komp tu ade dua OS... windows ngan linux???

anismunirah

Back to top Go down

Belajar Linux Empty Bole install OS Windows dan Linux dalam satu PC

Post  tetamu Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:27 am

Kalu ikut pengalaman saya, pernah install 2 OS dlm 1 PC. Sbb nak coba2 jer...percobaan menjadi. so xdak maslah ler. Bila time nak boot PC, kita akan diberi pilihan mana 1 OS yang nak guna. Masa tu saya install WindowsXP ngan LINUX mandrake skali. Tapi maslahnya, bila kita nak buang salah satu OS akan jadi masalah. Masa booting nanti ia akan tanya lagi OS yang kita dah buang.

My advise is, dont ever2 install 2 OS in one hard disk. For ur betterment, please have 2 hard disk - Windows and Linux. U just shift any hard disk as u wish when u feel to use it.

P/S- TAPI JANGAN INSTALL 2 OS dalam server. Nanti system akan conflict.

Terima kaseh.
tetamu
tetamu

Back to top Go down

Belajar Linux Empty Macamana nak buang salah satu OS dlm PC?

Post  tetamu Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:43 pm

Klik Start button -> p kat RUN -> Type msconfig -> anda akan nampak window seperti dibawah ni

Belajar Linux Msconf10

Kemudian pilih mana satu OS yang nak di buang dan klik Check all booth path.
Ia akan tanya nak remove or not OS tu. klik yes. dan klik OK kemudian.
Restart PC. Selamat mencoba. cheers cheers cheers cheers bom bom
tetamu
tetamu

Back to top Go down

Post  chooty Mon May 12, 2008 2:09 am

tetamu wrote:
My advise is, dont ever2 install 2 OS in one hard disk. For ur betterment, please have 2 hard disk - Windows and Linux. U just shift any hard disk as u wish when u feel to use it.

I dual boot windows and other three linux distribution (fedora 8, ubuntu and slax) in the same hard disk. it is a matter of editing the boot loaders configs, which i prefer grub rather than lilo. If you wish to dual boot windows with linux, it will be better to install windows first and then install linux, (and again m a grub fan Very Happy)if the distro is using grub, it will automatically detect the windows partition automate the dual booting process for you. if you install a slax based distro it will install lilo, in this case download supergrub livecd and we can re-install grub.

I can use the Al-falah connection out of the box from fedora and ubuntu. But the slax took me sometime to fireup the wireless connection. It will be very difficult for someone that dont have internet connection to use any linux distro's, because the software installation will drive you crazy if it cannot find the dependencies. :lol!:If you have a connections, package manager will aoutomatically resolve them for you

But i would encourage everyone at least to try a livecd, because with linux you can do everything!! and more that windows cannot do afro for an example chekout beryl
h||p://youtube.com/watch?v=kYgV2GlsufI&feature=related

Hope this excite yall cheers

peace

chooty

Back to top Go down

Belajar Linux Empty Fedora 9 "sulphur"

Post  chooty Mon May 12, 2008 2:29 am

And oh by the way final release of fedora 9, code name "sulphur" will be out in 2 days although there are rumors that the final release has been leaked. Digg it!! Very Happy

h||p://digg.com/linux_unix/Fedora_9_released_we_have_the_first_screenshots_of_Sulphur

peace

chooty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down